Transcript Requests 
Former JHS students may request an unofficial copy or an official copy of their transcripts. Please Note: If you are over 18 years of age, you must request your own transcript. Parents, spouses, etc. may not request your transcript due to privacy issues. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian's signature is required.



 Unofficial vs. Official

An unofficial copy of your transcript may be acceptable for certain situations. However, an official copy (with raised seal) of a transcript must be mailed directly from school to school. Colleges and universities typically require an official copy of a transcript.


Who to Contact

Click  Transcript Release Form for a printable form that you may complete and sign in order to fax, mail or hand deliver to the appropriate contact person listed below. Please remember that a handwritten signature is needed before delivering the document.

If you transferred or graduated from JHS during the previous academic year, please contact:

Michelle Steverson, JHS Registrar
Joplin High School
2104 Indiana, Joplin, MO 64804 
phone: 417-625-5230 Ext 3007
fax: 417-625-5259

If you transferred or graduated from JHS prior to the previous academic year, please contact:

Rick Waldo, Student Records Clerk
Joplin Schools
Administration Building
825 South Pearl Avenue
phone: 417-625-5200 
fax: 417-720-8237


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.