The JHS Fusion Student Initiative was developed by students for students with the dual purpose of supporting freshmen throughout their transition into high school while providing focused leadership training and opportunities to upperclassmen. Just as fusion joins two or more entities together, JHS Fusion brings students together for success.
- Support freshmen through a year long mentoring program
- Train, equip, empower, and support student leaders
- Partner with teachers to administer an effective advisory program
- Provide academic support and intervention through a peer tutoring program
- Strengthen the mental health of students through peer advocacy and counseling programs
- Every student in the class of 2020 will participate in a school activity, sport, or club in the 2016-2017 school year.
- The class of 2020 will experience a 95% course completion percentage during the 2016-2017 school year.
- The class of 2020 will receive fewer total discipline referrals during the 2016-2017 school year than any previous freshman class.